Sunday 12 February 2012

Just Dance

hey there, 18 people who have accidently stumbled upon my blog/just one stalker who is obsessed with everything I do,

Today I went to a friend's party and spent the entire first half arranging excuses to leave inside my head as I was extremely bored and embarressed. The reason?

My friend has the strange affliction of being obsessed with Just Dance. It's a game for the wii in which you are expected to dance to 'Big Girls' by Mika according to the misleading instructions on the screen showing you where to move the remote.

Sadly this pays no attention to style or even what the rest of the player besides thier right hand is doing which left me sweaty, tired, and a loser while others managed to win by standing motionless, looking like an impressively bored conductor of a low-standard children's orchestra.

What's worse is that dancing is one of the many things that I cannot do and someone managed to catch it on tape so if you by any chance find a video on youtube of someone going bright red and panting while flapping thier limbs about, it's probably me.

thanks again for reading,

Kylee L

No comments:

Post a Comment